Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Must Read Article

Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy reading/hearing truth from John Mac Arthur? Maybe not as much as my brother (HA!), but I do admire and love learning about God's word from him. Here is an article that is a must read for every Christian struggling with the "legalistic" side of living...more importantly, the gray area of life. Entertainment, music, drink, clothing, etc. The Bible does not specificly have a list of okay's and NOT okay's for many things....however, as John points out, there are passages in scripture that do address our daily living. What about if I believe strongly in doing/not doing one particular thing....and another Christian I know believes the opposite? Does that make me right...or wrong? Well, that is (thankfully) not for me to decide (unless blatant sin). Anyway....read the article and enjoy :)

No comments: